Friday, October 31, 2014

Sexy Free! Rin Samezuka Academy Jersey Cosplay Costume

Hey, I wonder if anyone else also think that this Samezuka Academy jersey cosplay costume from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club is quite sexy. To me, the sexy and cool Rin Matsuoka comes to my mind at once as long as long I see this outfit. Probably, this is one of the main reasons why would think so.
I love Rin more after I finished watching the season 2 of Free! He is really cool and handsome, although he still has long red hair and shark-like teeth. We know that all the members of Samezuka Academy wear this black and red uniform in the club. Hence, this Free! swim jersey would make any cosplay girls and boys quite sexy and charming. It is a must-try to all fans of Rin Matsuoka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...