Monday, November 19, 2012

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Kyouko Sakura Red Cosplay Costume


      Whoa! What a beautiful Kyouko Sakura cosplay costume it is! The color and the design look so attractive. Personally, I love the color of red. Of course, Puella Magi Madoka Magica is one of my favorite anime series while Kyouko Sakura is one of my favorite characters. In this way, I cannot find the reason to ignore this pretty dress.





Kyouko Sakura is such kind of girl who loves eating, even she is battling because that she comes from poor family and she had to steal food when she was little. And I am also obsessed with all kinds of food in my life. Kyouko has long red hair and big eyes and is a skilled Puella Magi. She uses spear to fight. 

This anime cosplay costume which is in the form of red top with white lace and without sleeves, black inner top, pink skirt, plus the accessories, is a great cosplay choice for any of us as long as we want to feel tha same as Kyouko from Puella Magi Madoka Magica and to be an eye-catching cosplayer at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...