Monday, December 3, 2012

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Mami Tomoe Cosplay Costume



When I take a look at this Puella Magi Madoka Magica Mami Tomoe cosplay costume, including the beautiful dress, the corset, the headwear and the bowtie, all the things about Mami would come to my mind at once. Yeah, Mami Tomoe is one of my favorite characters, she is a mature, calm and strong girl, in one word Mami is quite charming in my heart. I wish I could become the girl like her.


 No matter how many beautiful and interesting cosplay choices are there for us to make choice, Puella Magi Madoka Magica Mami Tomoe is one of the hottest choices and impersonators cannot resist her all the way.

As one the main characters of this series, Mami Tomoe is a distinctive girl among the others, she is cute and beautiful curly blonde hair. This anime cosplay is more suitable and an ideal choice for the cute and small cosplayers. Cute dress would be always the hot topic in the eyes of girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...