Monday, September 21, 2015

Cute Noragami Hiyori Iki School Uniform Cosplay Costume

How do you think of anime Noragami? Are fan of this series? If you ask me, my answer undoubtedly would be “YES!” I’ve watched three times so far, and surely I would do it again and again in the future. I often do such kind of thing about my favorite anime. Hiyori Iki is one of my favorite characters in Noragami, and I just want to be her that I could have wonderful and exciting daily life, but not these normal days. Cosplay Noragami Hiyori Iki is becoming so popular with cosplayers.
And this purple middle school sailor uniform is the most typical outfit for dressing as this beautiful and lovely anime girl, it is composed of lavender sailor shirt and a knee-length skirt, in addition, she occasionally wears coat over shirt and a long pink scarf. Also, Hiyori has long brown, straight hair.

Cosplay Noragami Hiyori Iki at the Halloween together with Yato, the God, would be really fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...